Welcome to dogwalksyorkshire
If you love dogs, walking and Yorkshire, then you’ve come to the right place.
Dog Walks Yorkshire is a free dog-friendly walking guide to the best of the Yorkshire countryside. All of our walks are dog-friendly and have clear, easy-to-follow, step by step directions plus maps and pictures to help you and your pooch stay on track.
Keep up to date with what’s happening by signing up to our newsletter, with new walks, and latest blog posts.
Have a great day out with your dog.
Latest from the blog
- iFootpath and DogWalksYorkshire Become OneiFootpath is pleased to announce that it is now the proud owner of another excellent walking website, DogWalksYorkshire. As current iFootpath customers know, our mission in life is to make walking accessible, fun and stress-free for seasoned walkers and newcomers alike. When we first came across the DogWalksYorkshire website we were pleased to find like-minded folk with a similar ethos, albeit specifically aimed at dog walkers in Yorkshire. When we learned that the current DogWalksYorkshire ...
- Five family activities to enjoy with your dogThere’s nothing quite as much fun for a family as spending time together with your family’s dog. If you’re a dog owner, you know this already – watching these friendly animals bounding around, grinning from ear to ear, enjoying being with the family, just puts a smile on your face like nothing else quite can. And with the weather cooling off soon as the autumn approaches, it’s a great time of year to get outside and enjoy some family activities with your dog. Here are five activities we think ...
- Want a dog but work?Have you always wanted a dog but are worried about leaving them alone whilst you are at work? If so, we have the perfect solution for you. In Bielby, East Yorkshire you’ll find a Hearing Dogs training centre. Here our wonderful and intelligent dogs learn how to transform the lives of deaf people. We teach them how to alert to important sounds such as the doorbell and alarm clock, plus danger signals like the smoke alarm. Hearing dogs also offer emotional support to deaf people which make them ...
- Dalby Forest Woodcock Way LoopDalby Forest Woodcock Way Loop Distance: 3 miles Duration: 1.5 hours Level of walk: Medium Check latest weather Why you should do this walk… A 3 mile circular woodland walk within Dalby Forest, near Thornton-le-Dale in North Yorkshire. Dalby Forest sits on the southern slopes of the ….
- Lord Stones and Cringle MoorLord Stones and Cringle Moor Distance: 3 miles Duration: 1.5 hours Level of walk: Hard Check latest weather Why you should do this walk… A 3 mile strenuous circular walk from Lord Stones in the North York Moors, near Chop Gate in North Yorkshire. The walk begins at the Lord Stones car park, ….
- Dick Turpin’s Dog WalkDick Turpin’s Dog Walk Distance: 2 miles Duration: 40 minutes or as long as you like Level of walk: Easy Check latest weather Download this walk onto your GPS or phone (.gpx file) Why you should do this walk… Because you want the freedom for your pooch to run around and socialise with ….
Sign up to our Newsletter
Many of the Dog Walks Yorkshire walks and hundreds of other walks are available on the iFootpath Android and iOS App. Please visit Get iFootpath